Monday, February 16, 2015

Toddler Valentine's Day Party...

We've had a frigid, very snowfilled winter so to offset some of the cabin fever I decided to be brave and invite all of Juniper's friends and mommies for a Valentine's Day party.  We had a blast!  I made some special party snacks and crafts and thought I would share them with you.


I made Juniper the large white felt Valentine's Day envelope to hold all her Valentines and gifts.  I still need to add some ribbons so it can be tied to her chair for future Valentine's days.  I got the idea from Pottery Barn but it was very easy to make myself.  I made smaller felt envelopes to hold the cards for her friends.  Juniper and I also made little cinnamon hearts for the mommies.  I love to hang them in my closet or tuck one inside my sock drawer.


For food we had broccoli cheddar quiche with little mini kiddo sized ones also.  I used almond milk instead of cream and left some of the minis cheese free for those with dairy intolerance.  We also had little heart shaped pb&j sandwiches, mini muffins, popcorn and lots of fruit.


A few of the kids even participated in a craft project.  We strung cheerios onto pipe cleaners and they have become my go to mess free snack.  They are perfect for in the car too!  Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment