Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tea Tree Oil is amazing...

Let's talk essential oils, specifically Tea Tree Oil.

I wish I knew more about essential oils and their uses and hopefully someday I will but for now the oil that I use on a daily basis is tea tree oil.  I know there are hundreds of uses for tea tree oil so I lucked out when Apothecary Extracts sent me a bottle of their Australian Tea Tree Oil to try out.  Not only is it an amazing deal but every order comes with a 100 page digital guide on the science behind the oil as well as 53 recipes so you can start using the oil to its full potential!

Currently I use it as part of my cloth wipe solution since it fights against bacteria, fungus and viruses. Kill those germs!  I also add a few drops to my cloth diaper laundry routine.


Tea tree oil can help with multiple skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, ringworm, staph infection, sunburn, bug bites, warts, skin tags, boils, corns, dry skin/dandruff, calluses, chicken pox marks, dermatitis, hives, jock itch, scars and scratches.  Using recipes from the guide will help you cleanse your skin in a much more natural way without a lot of the harsh chemicals added to over the counter remedies.

Wouldn't you love to have an antiseptic spray for cuts and scrapes using tea tree oil, lavender, aloe vera and other simple ingredients instead of something from the pharmacy with ingredients you can't pronounce?  How about a toilet cleanser using tea tree oil, lemon, vinegar and baking soda?  I know I'd feel more comfortable having my daughter around that instead of highly noxious bleach fumes.

I can't wait to start implementing this amazing oil into more aspects of my life!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment