Sunday, May 4, 2014

Just checking in...

I know my posts have been sporadic.  I try to avoid anything with a screen while Juniper is awake.  I am not always successful with that goal but I'm trying.  I need to get better at finding time to write...or should I say using some of the time I have to write.  I often just zone out during her nap times and I know that sometimes that is exactly what I need but it is also a little lazy of me.  New goal: put up a post at least once a week!  Ok, there it is in writing, now to stick with it!

It seems like spring is finally here!  Bring on the sunshine...even though a certain someone likes to rise with the sun these days.  Tomorrow is one of my tough days.  May 5th was the due date for my angel that I lost from the uterine rupture.  I am so grateful to have Juniper in my arms but do miss the what could have been with her angel siblings.  My heart is with them and with all of you that know what these tough days are like.  I love this saying and want to end this little post with it and a big hug for all of you and our loved ones...all of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment