Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all of us...

Today is such a bittersweet day...all week people have said to me, "oh, it's your first Mother's Day, congratulations!"  I wish it was that simple...yes, it is the first Mother's Day where I get to hold my beautiful child, but in my heart, mind and soul I have been a mother for 8 years.  Today I hold those three precious angels in my heart along with all of you who are either dreading this day completely or feel a similar bittersweet-ness as I do...and in my arms I hold my miracle baby Juniper.

I went thru my third loss around the same time that a mother in California did.  She was brave enough to make a few YouTube videos about her grieving process and then she and her husband went on to start some pretty popular channels chronicling their daily life as well as her next pregnancy.  Last year on Mother's Day she made a very poignant tribute to all mothers and this year she kept the tradition going.  Here are the links to both the videos, so grab your tissues and happy Mother's Day to us all!

http://ctt.ec/94iy7+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MosAkwGMJYM



No comments:

Post a Comment